- What kind of Quests are available in the "Offer" category?
- Cointiply Mobile: How to complete the available Quests
- Cointiply Desktop: How to complete the available Quests
- Getting Additional Help
What kind of Quests are available in the "Offer" category?
Quests in the "Offer" category require you to earn a fixed number of Coins in order to complete each Quest.
Cointiply Mobile: How to complete the available Quests
Offer quests will automatically be completed as you earn from our various offer wall partners on the Cointiply website.
Offer Quests usually require a specific type of offer to be completed, or require an offer from a specific offer wall to be completed.
Offer Quests may also have a minimum offer value requirement.
Example: "Complete an Offer or Survey Worth 500 Coins".
In this example, you must complete an offer which pays at least 500 Coins from one of our offer or survey partners in order to complete the Quest.
Example: "Complete 2 Surveys".
In this example, you must complete 2 surveys of any value in order to complete the Quest. Completing an offer will NOT count.
Partners Considered as "Offers"
- Ad Gem
- Adgate Media
- Offer Toro
- Adscend Media
- Play Time
- Aye-T Studios
Partners Considered as "Surveys"
- CPX Research
- Theorem Reach
- Yuno Surveys
- Your Surveys
- In Brain Surveys
- Opinion Network
- Revenue Wall
- Say So Rewards
- Opinion Capital
- Poll Fish
See the above description, the same applies to desktop "Offer" Quests.
Getting Additional Help
If you're stuck on a Quest, here's a few ways you can get additional help:
- Read the extensive Cointiply support documents. Most features on Cointiply are fully documented in our detailed support articles.
- Ask (politely) in the Cointiply chat room. The chat room is full of long time Cointiply users and mods that are happy to help as long as you ask respectfully.
- Read over the Quest requirements carefully. Most Quests tell you exactly what needs to be done to complete the Quest.
- Contact Cointiply Support only as a last resort. Our support team can help you, but please exhaust all other options first before opening a support ticket regarding how to complete a Quest.